This compound microscope is right for High School instruction. Cool-to-touch, long-lasting LED Illumination is supplied with depth management. Ball-bearing goal turret is mounted, permitting for easy alignment whereas constructive click on stops guarantee exact magnification.
DIN achromatic targets are parfocal and parcentered to offer sharp, color-corrected photos. Coarse and superb focusing knobs are positioned low on bracket close to base, guaranteeing that changes are made with most stability and minimal pressure.
Rugged solid aluminum with grey enamel end. Packed in a fitted styrofoam field; features a mud cowl and an instruction handbook. 5-year restricted guarantee excluding bulbs.
- Head:Monocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- Eyepiece:WF 10x with pointer & WF 20x
- Magnification:40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x
- Objective Lens:4x, 10x, 40xS DIN achromatic
- Stage:Large 110mm x 120mm (4 ⅜” x 4 ¾”) with a pair of stage clips
- Focusing:Separate coarse and superb focus
- Condenser:0.65 N.A lens
- Diaphragm:5 gap disc diaphragm
- Light Source:LED Illumination with depth management
- Overall Dimensions:5.2” x 6.9” x 14.2” 5.4lbs
- One monocular microscope with plain stage and built-in LED illumination
- One 10x wide-field eyepiece with pointer
- One 20x wide-field eyepiece
- 4x, 10x, 40xR DIN achromatic goal
- two stage clips
- Power adaptor
- One mud cowl
- User Manual
- One wrench